Saturday, April 6, 2024

2023 Wrap-up

Alright, well that wraps up the 2023 paddling season. Overall, it was a great year on the water.

I paddled almost 60 times (I lost track after 55). About half of those were on my own and half with the family. I also paddled 24 new lakes this year. Both of those are one-year records for me.

I spent some time over the winter putting together a more user-friendly list of lakes that I've paddled, linking to the posts for each lake. On the web version, this sits at the top right of the blog (above my picture). On the mobile version, your guess is as good as mine!

Hopefully, we'll have open water (and water period) this year to start off 2024! As retirement looms, I have a good list of lakes I'd like to try, including some down in the SE corner of the province and bunch up around Smoky Lake.

No comments: